By P. Lizée
Read or Download A Whole New World: Reinventing International Studies for the Post-Western World (Palgrave Studies in International Relations) PDF
Best cad-cam books
Historical past tells us that commercial improvement with all of its pollutants, inequity and exploitation is the inevitable future of human societies. but is that this relatively the case or are we trapped in a winning 'develop-mentality' that calls for an never-ending cycle of inputs, outputs, intake and waste on a finite planet?
This e-book explores public health and wellbeing in China specifically the administration of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, with the target of knowing China's compliance with and resistance to the norms and principles embedded within the worldwide healthiness regime.
This e-book highlights the expanding hazard of North Korea’s cave in and considers the mandatory activities that will let the neighboring powers to arrange for such an occasion. North Korea's deteriorating monetary stipulations, its reliance on exterior advice, and the measure of knowledge penetration all supply tricks of its cave in.
This e-book addresses the shortcoming of binding multi-lateral foreign contract on cartels, via research of trials and screw ups. It additionally indicates strategic ways to beat present standstills. additionally, the booklet contrasts overseas contract on cartels with inter-governmental commodity contract which has been constructed individually via overseas legislation.
- Korea and Globalization: Politics, Economics and Culture
- Development Issues in Global Governance: Public-Private Partnerships and Market Multilateralism (Routledge Studies in Globalisation)
- J.M.G. Le Clézio: A Concerned Citizen of the Global Village
- Universities, Rankings and the Dynamics of Global Higher Education: Perspectives from Asia, Europe and North America
- Locating Cultural Work: The Politics and Poetics of Rural, Regional and Remote Creativity
Additional info for A Whole New World: Reinventing International Studies for the Post-Western World (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
A Whole New World: Reinventing International Studies for the Post-Western World (Palgrave Studies in International Relations) by P. Lizée